“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 18 March 2011

Emotional Rollercoaster

God, it's 1am and after what was a wonderful day, I am suddenly finding myself in a lot of pain.

No, not pain. Agony.

I've been holding it together all day. My friends aren't affected by what is going on in the same way and I dunno...I feel like I have to keep strong because I don't think they would know how to handle me if I fell apart.

As my friend snores away in his room (:D), I've finally been able to let myself FEEL and it's really hurting. I guess I just didn't wanna be an emotional burden on anyone so I managed to convince myself that I was doing OK. And I genuinely think I was while I was driving around these beautiful country roads. But... I dunno. I'm just not feeling OK now.

To tell you the truth, I'm really missing someone back in Tokyo. I've never talked about it before and I'm not gonna start now. In short, I've really developed deep feelings for someone which I can't tell him about because....we're good as we are and I truly believe that it's better this way. It was only today that I realised just how deep those feelings are.

Bugger.

Gonna try and get some sleep now.

Tokyoites - I'm thinking about you.

xoxo

No comments: