“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 18 March 2011

*Determination*

Another day in the inaka and I'm feeling....LAZY!!!!

I know that there's stuff I wanted to do in town, but it seems to be taken a long time for me to get my stuff together and head outta the house. I got up early again today and never went back to sleep. And then of course I was checking the news, catching up with friends and to be honest I just can't be arsed to move!

I have decided to bring nothing but positive vibes back to Tokyo with me. When I go back, it'll be weird because so many of my friends have left for a couple of weeks. I still don't feel it's necessary and will be trying to inject positivity in those people who have decided to stay behind and ride it out. I'll be there soon to join you guys!

Right, I'm off for a drive and to the shop to buy batteries and lights and stuff that has sold out in the stores in Tokyo. Hit me up if you need anything brought back for you!!

xoxo

No comments: