“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 24 March 2011

On The Mend!!

LOL - my girl is such a joker.

You know how she knows I'm on the mend?

Because I'm really ******* *****!!!!!

LMAO!!

And naturally of course I want what I can't have....or maybe I can have it but it's too much effort to get it...actually no, I don't even think it's too much effort - it just involves a lot of game playing or a "yes" when the real answer is a "no" or some other crap like that. I just can't be arsed to deal with it, that's all.

So many people are out of town - hurry up and come back!!!

xoxo

No comments: