“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 27 March 2011

Busy Busy

My goodness me - I feel exhausted.

Before I went out tonight to you know where (and if you don't, then check my FB wall ;-)), I went on a mad, mammoth cleaning mission.

My bathroom is so spotless, it makes me grin.

I didn't even get around to finishing up my room - another mammoth task that is gonna have to wait for another day.

I got in a little while ago and even though I was feeling knackered, I had to study before my class tomorrow. I have so much catching up to do because I haven't studied since the quake struck a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't as difficult as I thought, though, to pick up exactly where I left off. I just need to get back into the whole studying mentality.

So much that I need to do - I could use a whole week off work just to get everything on my to do list done. Unfortunately, given all the time off that I've had, next month's pay check is gonna be a real stinker so I can't afford to take any more time off this month - even though I so desperately need to.

Am I gonna talk about what happened tonight?

No!

xoxo

No comments: