“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 4 March 2011

The Shopaholic Series

Since I got my kindle a couple of weeks ago, I've already read 8 books.

I've just finished the Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella. It's 5 books centred around a girl who just can't stop spending and is constantly getting herself into a whole load of debt.

5 trashy, girly novels...but I LOVED them! Not only were they super easy to read, but they were absolutely hilarious! I found myself laughing out loud on the train on more than one occasion! It's good just to have a light, non -serious read every now and again.

Next on the list is Murakami. Even though I've already read most of his novels, I'm gonna re-read them all and then make a start on the short stories. Definitely starting with Norwegian Wood so that I can refamiliarize myself with the story before watching the movie.

xoxo

No comments: