“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 28 October 2008

After School

Teachers always tell me how tired I must being going back to my middle school at the end of the day just to help with the speech contest.

But to be honest, I quite like it!

Because I have so many schools, I don't get that time to talk to my middle school students so much. And let's face it, you can only take the conversation with a primary school student so far.

So for me, it's great. I always hang around when I'm done with the speech contest kids. And other kids are more than happy to talk to me because they know I have the time for them.

Makes me kind of sad that I don't get to interact with them more. But at the same time, I like the diversity that constantly changing schools brings. I wouldn't be able to stand it if I was spending a whole day at one school.

So it's all good really!!

No comments: