“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Seriously fucked off!!!!

I can't charge my MP3 player!!!!

I've been having issues charging it for a couple of months now. It's like, you have to have the adapter at a certain angle for it to work - does anyone else have this problem?!

But today NOTHING is working. I've had it for 4 years so I'm wondering if the battery has completely packed up.

I am FUCKING MAD AND UPSET AS HELL!!! I have more than 7000 songs on that thing!! And people KNOW how much music means to me!!!

Not only can I not afford to buy a new player, but I will lose soooo much music that I won't be able to retrieve. Like complilation albums I made without knowing the names of any of the songs - just who they were by. And compliation albums my DJ friends made for me which have no breaks in between the songs. These are completely irreplaceable. And there are so many of them!!! There were so many I couldn't veen back them all up.

And now I've lost them forever.

GUTTED.

:'(


No comments: