“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Just Fit

I just got back from the gym. I only swam for 50 minutes today because I have a lot of lesson prep to do. Plus I'm feeling a bit tired.

Straight after I came out of the gym, I went into KFC!!! I haven't been there for a LONG time. I don't even eat KFC back in London.

Some might say I undid all my work in the pool. But I completely disagree. I joined a gym to get fit. If you want to be fit AND healthy, then you have to eat properly. But I don't want to be healthy. I like my food too much. Therefore, I shall continue to eat what I like. I'm just working on the getting fit part.

There is another reason why I don't be healthy and work out at the same time. I actually CAN'T. If I did, the weight would come falling off me by the kilo. I'm one of those annoying people. Too easy to lose weight and waayyyy too hard to put it back on. Plus, when I lose weight (when I'm sick), it comes off all of the best parts!! And then when I put it back on again, it goes to all the wrong places!!

I remember once when I was at the doctor, I asked her how to put weight on just my ass!! LOL!! She just laughed at me. Not surprising really!!

Anyone have any ideas bout this?

Hehe

xx

No comments: