“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Music

Music is such a great thing.

And it is such a powerful thing. Music has the ability to open up a whole load of different emotions. It can make you cry. It can make you smile. It can make you laugh. It can make you sing.

But best of all...

..it can make you DANCE.

I was at school today choosing songs for a 'Fill in the blanks' worksheet. And then I started choosing songs for the 'Spin or Diss' thing that my friend told me about that I'm starting next week.

And I couldn't sit still in my seat. I don't know how anyone can calmy sit down while they're listening to music. It just doesn't happen for me. Before I knew it, I was 'quietly' singing to myself....

....except it wasn't quietly. I looked up and my JTE was grinning at me.

But whatever.

I would die without music.

xx

No comments: