“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 23 October 2008

Finally Catching a Break

Luck was on my side this morning.

I woke up, completely exhausted. And the last thing I felt like was 4 morning lessons at a school I hate, with the dumbest kids known to man and unhelpful teachers.

I debated calling in sick about 3 times as I was getting ready. But with all this transfer stuff looming over my head, I decided that now is not the time for me to be pulling sickies.

So I went in and I had my 2 5nensei classes. Which went well because the teacher was organized, had done all the prep and he made the class a lot of fun. The teacher in the 2nd 5nensei class doesn't ever do that but she does make sure that the kids are listening and taking part. Even if it is from the back of the classroom.

After the 2nd period, I go back to the staffroom to be told that I wouldn't have any ghastly 6nensei classes today. I was so shocked with happiness my jaw dropped. They were apologising again and again and I had to try so hard to stop myself from punching the air in delight. A big grin still made it's way across my face though!!

YATTA!!!!!

No comments: