“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Wentworth Miller

So I'm on season 2 of Prison Break.

All throughout the first season I was like, yeeehhhhh Michael is OK but he's a bit toooooo pretty. And I normally like pretty guys. I was more about Lincoln (and he gets SERIOUSLY hot in season 2).

But after 10 episodes of season 2 I now think they're BOTH SERIOUSLY HOT!!!! I swear it's that beige suit.....and Lincoln's open necked shirt!!!

I've caved in!! I admit it!!

WENTWORTH MILLER IS SERIOUSLY DAMN HOT!!!

And then my friend told me he was gay.

Typical!!!

No comments: