“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 5 October 2008

Unexpected turns

My Sat night turned out to be so different to what I planned.

But it was awesome.

I was all dressed up and ready to hit Fukuoka. I went to hang with a friend before and that person managed to convince me to stay and have a few drinks, get take out pizza and a movie.

It was so funny because we were going to pick up the pizza and were hustled into a bar I HATE by these 2 Japanese guys. It was on them so we stayed for a drink.

Back at my friend's place was someone I didn't even know was back in Japan! It was so great to catch up with that person too. We were talking so much that before I knew it was like 2am and I didn't noticed how many beers we'd got through!!

And then today I went back to Costco. My cheapest visit yet with a expenditure of just over a man. YATTA!

I love random weekends like this.

xx

No comments: