“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy

You have no idea how relieved I was to get into school today and find out that there was a whole schedule change.

Instead of having 4 classes this morning, I only had 1. :-)

Which was a damn good thing because I am absolutely knackered today.

I was basically driving from 9.30am through til about 8.15pm yesterday. And I don't think I was out of the car for more than an hour at a time.

I spent the long weekend in Kagoshima. It was awesome but I could've really done with the day off today. And this afternoon I am faced with 20 kids uber excited to make Halloween costumes for the party next week.

None of which I have had time to prepare for.

Looks like I'm gonna be so busy in the evenings this week. Which is a good thing because I don't have any money to go out with anyway!!

xx

No comments: