“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Working from Home

I went back to my middle school at 3.30 to help the kids practice for the speech contest.

We were going until 5. And for the first time ever, I decided to stay late so I could finish my lesson prep and other stuff that I know I won't do at home.

What I didn't realise (because I'm never there in the afternoons) is that Wednesday is the leaving early day. At 5.10 I was basically told to go home!!

So now I've had to ring my work home with me. And I HATE doing that!! Why? Because I NEVER do it!! It's so annoying! I was in the right mindset and everything. But now I'm home. And my bed is sooo comfy....

Uh-oh.......

No comments: