“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 16 October 2008

I Surrender

And I'm not talking about Wentworth Miller!!!!!!

I've been resisting catching a cold for weeks. Loads of my teachers are sick. And the kids are too.

I've been legging it out of the classrooms as soon as the lessons are over to stop the kids from touching me so much...

...but it got me.

I'm getting a cold!! I felt really crappy today. I have that annoying runny but blocked nose thing going on and it's doing my head in!!!

I was all set to go to the pool tonight but I just feel so tired I can't go. Plus, even if I did, I don't reckon I'd manage more than half an hour before I'd have to leave!!

So I've just stayed in today and chilled out in front of Prison Break. Hardly a bad substitute because I am LOVING season 2!!!

Plus, I'm off to Vietnam in a couple of weeks and there's no way in hell I wanna be sick for that!!

Looks like I'm gonna have to be a hermit for while!!

Boo!!!!

No comments: