“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Road Trips

So I went to Kagoshima for the long weekend.

And it was a lot of fun. Not just because of what I did there (to be honest we spent more time in the car than out of it), but because of the people I went with.

When you go on road trips, it's sooooo essential that you have a good group. The 3 of us haven't travelled before and it worked so unbelievably well. We were laughing our arses off and having a good time before we made it anywhere near our destination!!!

I love retarded moments. And there were plenty of those. From all of us. It wasn't one of those annoying situations where one person had to decide everything. There was input from all sides and no one held back on an opinion.

Which a lot of people do when they are around me because I am so opinionated myself.

And I love it because we are all from different countries. Just listening each other use all this slang was hilarious! And I learnt a few words of my own......my fave being 'eyegasm'. How AWESOME is that word!! There were loads more but I just can't remember!! DOH!!!

Road trips are great. I totally wanna do one across Shizuoka.

Who's down?!

xx

No comments: