“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 27 October 2008

H&M

I was in Tokyo at the weekend and I went shopping in Ginza. A H&M has recently opened there so I thought I'd check it out.

The queue to get inside was ridiculous. I guess it's something new to the Japanese. And people were getting in a frenzy because there were some famous actors and volleyball players there.

Inside was a nightmare. Each floor was so small and narrow and rammed with people. If I wanted to try something on, I didn't even think about going to the changing room. I just stripped there and then.

I don't even got o H&M back home. I don't even like that store. Yet, here in Japan I still managed to spend over 100 quid there. Which actually goes a long way in this kind of cheap store.

You know what I think it is? I can buy clothes labelled 'small'.

LOL

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you have shopped at H&M back home.
Don't worry though, I wont tell anyone your secret x