“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 4 October 2008

The Power of Exercise

I was scared to get out of bed this morning. I've worked out the last 2 days and after yesterday's aerobics class, my arms were so sore, I thought I would be feeling serious effects today!!

But I woke up, got up...

...and I feel FANTASTIC!!!

I only joined the gym last Monday. The aerobics class is one I've been going to since June but haven't been to for a couple of months. I'm off to a step class and a swim today too.

I feel less lazy and am actually gonna clean my apartment today - something I've been putting off for a few weeks now!

So gonna take advantage of this good feeling while it lasts!!

:-)

No comments: