“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 30 October 2008

:-(

You have no iidea how depressed I am about my iriver buggering up.

:-((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I have one last hope. I'm going to Vietnam tomorrow and I have to transfer in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong uses the same plug socket as the UK....so I'm planning to run around that airport till I find one. And then I will know for sure whether it's the battery or whether it's this stupid Japanese plugs. If it charges, I'm not gonna use it - I'm gonna save the battery and then as soon as I get back to Japan, I'm gonna buy 2 4GB memory sticks and back up ALL of my music. I don't care how long it takes. If it doesn't charge...I'm gonna cry my eyes out.

I'm soooooo saaaaaadddddddddd.


No comments: