“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 6 October 2008

The L Word

I've just finished watching the first season of The L Word.

Does anyone else watch this?

How horrendously predictable does a TV show have to be?! No twists, no surprises, no secret plots...

I wanted to give up watching, but I hate starting something and not finishing it. Ever the optimist, I always think that it's gonna get better.

So I'll be starting on season 2 soon.

Oh, and isn't Jenny one of the most ANNOYING protagonists you've EVER seen on TV?! Her barely audible, breathless voice makes me want to STRANGLE her!!

No comments: