“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 18 October 2008

あぶない!!!!

Just thought I'd let you know what was going on coz I can't sleep. My cold is getting so bad it's keeping me up.

So, me being the confrontational person that I am, decided to speak to this guy. I wrote a carefully worded email and sent it to him.

Now if ever I was to get a sign to say I was doing the wrong thing, this was it. The message came bouncing back because my friend hasn't paid his keitai bill!!

And then I thought about it a bit more and decided not to get involved - hell, I got enough dramas of my own without dealing with someone else's!!!!

Since then I've been thinking about why I reacted the way I did. It's nothing that concerns me. I don't know why I need to tell my girl what was going on.

And I came to the conclusion that if the situation was reversed, I would WANT to know. I would want my friend to tell me. Because if shit blew up later down the line and I found out that my 'friend' knew and didn't tell me....well....

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

My nose is so blocked I have to breathe through my mouth...and then I start dribbling on my pillow.

Nice.

No comments: