“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 14 October 2008

A Warm Autumn

The weather this year in Japan has been really strange.

Last year, summer was unbearably hot. There wasn't an autumn. This time last year I had already turned my heating on.

This year, the summer was waaayyy cooler. It started to get cold a few weeks back. It's still cool in the mornings and the evenings but the afternoons are seriously warm!! I'm like WTF?! I'm all wrapped up and then start wishing I was still wearing short sleeves by the time I get to my afternoon schools!

At least I'm saving money on my electricity bill by not having to use the heater!!

No comments: