“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 17 October 2008

What do I do?!?!

God I've got myself into a right dilemma.

So here's how it is. I promised someone that I wouldn't do something and then I went ahead and did it anyway. Now I have some info and I don't know what to do with it.

I've basically found out that this guy has feelings for another girl who has a boyfriend. All good so far right?

Here's the catch - This guy has a girl. I am REALLY good friends with this guy's girlfriend. I found out that this guy is hardcore pining over some girl that he can't have. It sounds like he's fallen for her HARD.

I've always said in these situations that I would want my friend to tell me what's going on. But he hasn't actually DONE anything and revealing what I know would get me into shit for doing something that I wasn't supposed to do in the first place.......


...so now I'm contemplating speaking to the guy directly..but that also involves me revealing what I shouldn't have been doing in the first place. But the option of doing nothing is driving me crazy coz I don't want my girl to get hurt. And from what I know, it sounds like she's headed for a huge downfall.

Then there's the part of me that's like 'it's none of your business' and that I should just stay the hell out of it. But this girl.....she doesn't deserve this. And she is so into this guy.....

It's one of those awkward situations. I wouldn't even hesitate normally....but in this case I would be getting myself into a mammoth row because of how I found out what I know.

Bugger.

What do I do? Answers on a postcard please!!!

xx



1 comment:

Claytonian said...

You read his dairy to find this out or something. Here's the deal. You can say, "I did something bad to find this out, but what you are doing is even worse so lets forget this and talk about the fact that you owe it to Ms. X to be honest and straight with her. "

But hey, do you really think he will hurt his real gf just cause he likes another girl? People settle for what they have after all...