“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 9 October 2008

Writer's Discretion

Someone made a comment that they always think that my status updates on Facebook will be explained in my blog.

Normally they are.

But sometimes, there are some things that I'm just not ready to write about.

You'll know that I don't use names. I rarely even use he/she. Because in this community, it's pretty obvious who you're talking about. Not that I don't want it to be....but sometimes I like the people that I'm talking about to take a step back and think. I don't want to have to spell it out all the time.

I know people know who they are. If you're reading something, I think you can feel whether it is about you or not. You kinda get that pang because you know that you've done/are doing what is written on the page. You know you're guilty of doing something or behaving in a certain way...

And if you don't know.....

...well, how obnoxious do you wanna be!!

No comments: