“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Affffrrrrroooooo!!!

I just spent the last half hour talking to my brother on Skype.

His afro is MASSIVE!!

I think he said it was something like 12 inches long! My god! He also said the girls are going crazy over it - and to be honest I'm not surprised!

It's not because he has an afro.....we're mixed race so we have afro-european hair. Which means that when we grow our hair, it's not coarse like afro hair but becomes super soft. And this is what drives the girls crazy!

And it's not just the hair that's growing - man, my brother's ego is (understandably) so big he can't fit through the door! But it's all the attention you see. I think it would be impossible NOT to have an ego with all these girls coming up to him and asking him all these questions an stuff.

Pah! He's gonna be looking forward to showing that off to me when I get back!

xx

No comments: