“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Cleaning Time!

I had 3 ladies from my BOE come over to my place this morning to help me with the cleaning.

At first I didn't want them there - my place is a complete mess and I haven't packed so I thought the cleaning would be a pain in the arse.

But they spent 3 hours this morning on the bathroom and kitchen and I am so grateful!! I would never have been that thorough! They were pulling panels off and cleaning behind them and all the lights and windows and even the grooves for the sliding doors have been cleaned.

And looking at it now, it made me realise that this wasn't done before I got here 2 years ago. I mean, the place wasn't dirty but it was no way near this clean! I think if it was, I may have had a better first reaction!

Lunchtime now but they'll be back this afternoon to finish off! I have to go and buy my plane ticket this afternoon but I feel perfectly OK about leaving them here. The only thing on display is a load of bras hanging out to dry and I've already had them comment on how big my boobs are before so I don't think that should cause too much commotion!

So shiny!!! And the other thing is I've made so much progress with my packing...except I've run out of boxes now!

Very productive morning!

Otsukare ladies!

xx

No comments: