“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 3 July 2009

It's The Weekend!

I'm almost dying for this week to be over so I can start next week on the right foot.

The lack of sleep on Sunday and Monday truly screwed me over for the whole of this week. Even though I was in bed before 11 (I think) last night, I'm still so, so tired today.

And there's a lot going on this weekend as well *sigh*.

So tired...I just wanna go to bed and sleep without having to wake up to an alarm. That's what I want.

2 more classes to go today...and then I am definitely taking a nap before heading out tonight.

On a completely different note, I'm pissed because the Wimbledon website offers no online coverage in Japan. I BADLY wanna see the Roddick-Murray match. It starts at 1pm GMT so that's like 9pm over here. I would sacrifice my night out to watch that!!! I need to find someone with Sky who won't mind me taking over their TV for the evening...but I don't that's gonna happen. So sad.

I WANT TO SEE IT!!!

xx

No comments: