“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 2 July 2009

Nooooo!!!

A friend lent me their spare laptop yesterday so I can access the internet at home. The whole thing isn't TOO much of a disaster - I had all my pictures and music backed up because it was only a matter of time before my laptop would die on me.

Man, you have to hit these buttons really hard!

But then I realised....

.....I didn't back up my CV.

You're thinking no bg deal right? WRONG!! The CV that I lost, I'd spent 2.5 days translating into perfect Japanese. And when I finised it, I showed it to my JTE, who told me that I had only made ONE mistake in the whole thing. Just one! And it was a dumb particle mistake.

Pretty damn impressive ne?

And now's gone and I'm gonna have to bust my arse off doing it all over again!

Doh!

:-(

No comments: