“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 22 July 2009

LOL!

It was so funny this morning watching the BOE people trying to find ways to look at the eclipse.

It's the first one in such a long time and they were frantically running around picking up different coloured folders to look at the sun through. And every time they were complaining that they couldn't see anything. I saw a guy hold up an OPAQUE black folder and started laughing.

OPAQUE?! And you're wondering why you can't see anything!

When I finally stopped sniggering, I suggested that they tried looking through a black bin bag. Everyone was running around in all directions trying to find one. My supervisor did and went outside and started screaming and jumping up and down. In a flash, everyone was outside screaming 'Mieru' and 'sugoiiii!!!!'. They were jumping around like little kids because they had never seen one before - it was actually really cute!

LOL!

I went to look, but I mean, I've seen more than one eclipse in my lfe and I just couldn't get excited about it. But they were adorable.

Cuteness.

xx

No comments: