“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 5 July 2009

:-)

I've had a really nice weekend.

And I made it home last night just in time to see the last game of the Wimbledon woman' singles final - congrats to Serena! Although to be honest I was rooting for Venus - her game had been faultless throughout the entire tournament and she only dropped one set - and that was to her sister.

And then I got home just in time for the start of the men's final, which I'm watching now. Roddick's taken the first set but does he have what it takes to defeat the 5 times Wimbledon champion?

We'll find out!

I hope it doesn't go on for too ong though otherwise I'm gonna be knackered at school tomorrow.

Stupid time difference!

xx

No comments: