“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 3 July 2009

Fooooodddd!!!

I'm supposed to be going out to dinner in like an hour and a half but I'm absolutely STARVING!!!

I'm eating more and more everyday - I LOVE food! I got on the scales the other day...I haven't been to the gym for 3 months now and in that time, even with the increased food intake, I've only put on 1kg!!!! I thought it was waaayyy more coz I'm getting so chunky. But I'll tell you what - it's all gone to ONE place - my damn stomach!!!

Think I might just have a LITTLE snack before I go to the restaurant...LOL!!

I've had to abandon the idea of seeing the tennis. I was gonna nip over to a friend's house and watch it but it would mean shunning all my plans for the evening.

A conscience is a terrible thing sometimes!!

xx

No comments: