“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 19 July 2009

Hanabi

I went to see the fireworks at Nishi no hama today.

They were beautiful. Even though it started raining, I really enjoyed the show. And spending time with friends.

Man, I'm gonna miss you guys.

I had my final night out in Fukuoka yesterday. More than anything, it made me realise just how many friends I've made here! I might not get to see everyone all the time, but when we do hook up, it's always good times.

So tired right now. So, so tired.

But I've had a really good weekend. There's been something playing on my mind but I'm working on fixing that. It's just hard sometimes because I can't think what else I can do. You can only go up to a certain point...and then the rest is up to the other person. But I'm hoping I can work it out.

xx

No comments: