“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 2 July 2009

Pick Your Feet Up

Back in the noisiest staff room in the whole of Saga, not only did I have to endure the ever increasingly annoying shrilly voices, but today I noticed something else...the way EVERYONE except 2 teachers drag they feet when they walk.

Shuffling along the wooden floor is panful to my ears. I just wanna scream at them to stop fucking dragging their feet and walk properly! So fucking annoying!

Why do so many Japanese people refuse to pick up their feet when they walk? And why don't girls wear shoes that actually fit them instead of breaking down the backs or practically having them fall off their feet when they walk?!

Sometimes I really don't understand this country.

But until I do...

...pick up your feet!!

Grrrrr.......

No comments: