“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 18 July 2009

Who Is Jade?

You know what? I like to think that after the amount of time that I've been here and the amount of time that I've spent with people, that those people would maybe know me by now.

Maybe not know me WELL, but know me well enough to understand my character.

So when I found out today that that wasn't the case, it really upset me!!!

People that know me well, would know that I would NEVER deliberately hurt a friend, or anyone else close to me. I care about good friends a lot and spend time PROTECTING them, not trying to hurt them.

If I was trying to hurt you then it would mean that you are nothing to me.

And that isn't true.

And what hurts me the most is that you don't realise that.

xx

No comments: