“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Down In The Dumps

My laptop packed up yesterday so I wasn't able to update my blog. Such a pain in the arse - I was hoping it would make it until the end of July. I was planning on buying online and then having it delivered to my mum's house so I could pick it up when I went back home. Now I have to think about whether I can go without the internet for a month. It wouldn't be a massive problem but it's coming up to the end of the school term and I don't have access at the BOE - everyone has their own laptop. It would mean that I would be constantly driving to friend's houses to get online. What a pain in the arse.

Yesterday I was feeling a bit bleurgh....I think it's a combination of a lot of things - exhaustion, the weather, a spat (but not really a spat) I had with someone, and a sudden realisation that I've finished school in 2 weeks. That's it, it's over. I've busted my arse my arse off at school this week and it's taking it's toll.m PLUS, it's that time of the month.

All in all, pretty down in the dumps. But when I tried to talk to someone about it, I couldn't actually explain how I was feeling. It was really weird.

On a different note, I got a call this morning telling me there was no school because of the heavy rain. What?! Of course, the teachers still had to go in and after 10 minutes of being there, the rain stopped. So the kids got a day of school because of about an hour that they would be travelling to school in the rain. Not that I'm, complaining - that means I got out of seeing my 1nensei devil children this week!

やった!!!

No comments: