“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 18 July 2009

Progress!

I didn't make it to the beach today - even though it's really hot, this whole sunny cloudy thing and the fact that my friend wouldn't be available til late made me just stay at home.

But it's been good - other than feeling a bit crappy, I've managed to make some progress on the packing and clearing space in my apartment. Man, I have a LOT of bags!!! I can't believe I chuckedmy Fendi! I was looking at it and it just looks so battered now I decided that I couldn't hang on to it because it's got a label on it!! So into the rubbish it went!

How the hell did I accumulate so much stuff in just 2 years?!

*sigh*

Think I'll take a break now.

xx

No comments: