“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Good Times!

Man, last weekend was awesome! The only word to describe it - FUN.

Saturday night was a leaver's party in Karatsu. It went so fast but everyone seemed to be having a good time! Suitably drunk, we ended up hitting up the karaoke joint before crawling into bed not much before 5.

Then on Sunday was the Rainbow Walk for Africa. I didn't actually do the walk but went down to the park to help out. How HOT was it on Sunday?! I am so sunburnt. But it was great fun messing around with the kids and getting into water balloon fights - something I haven't done since I was a kid. We then headed up to my favourite place in Saga - Hamasaki Beach. The water was absolutely gorgeous!! I love hanging out there. Absolutely LOVE it! Gonna miss it so much when I leave.

Good times.

xx

No comments: