“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 18 July 2009

Ahhhhh

I had a great chilled evening yesterday.

I went for a spot of fishing with a couple of friends and then we just hung out all night. It was so nice - from time to time a quiet Friday night is always good.

But more than anything it was really nice to spend some time with them before I leave. I'm very quickly running out of time and I want to make sure that I have spent my time in the best way.

This weekend is a 3 day one and I only made plans for it yesterday. So unlike me. This time last year I was in HK. Now that was an awesome trip! Everything seems like such a long time ago now. So many memories...and some of them still manage to hurt...although maybe not so much now.

Thanks to you.

So today I'm gonna hit up the beach (surprise surprise) and then for the first time in months, go partying in Fukuoka. Seriously, I haven't been there since like April because I've been so busy every weekend doing stuff or hanging out in Karatsu. The sad thing is, this will probably be my last Fukuoka night. I just don't have any more free weekends.

So I'm going for it.

And I have the awesome shoes.

Can't wait!

xx

xx

No comments: