“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 25 July 2009

FUCKIN ITCHY!!!

So I went to my BOE enkai on Thursday...and it was actually really good fun.

BUT...

I got bitten by something and it's like nothing I've ever seen before.

Even through trousers I have like 10 bites just under my arsecheek and they've kind of all reacted and merged into one MASSIVE thing and it just looks horrible.

And itches like hell.

That's not including the 7 bites I have on my feet that I clawed to death in the shower last night and 6 more on my legs. All reactive and itchy. I haven't slept for 2 nights and I had to end my night out last night early because I was just too damn uncomfortable. All I could think about was NOT itching and I just couldn't relax and enjoy myself. That and the fact there was a massive thunderstorm last night and it was raining literally all day.

But now it's like today I don't even want to go anywhere because the itching is killing me. I need to wait until it calms down a bit that I can actually enjoy stuff. Because I can't right now.

Which is shitty because it's sunny today and would've been a good day to go to Dazaifu. But no, I have to stay in and suffer. Maybe I'll do a spot of packing.

FUCKIN ITCHY!!!

It's unbearable.

:'(

No comments: