“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 16 July 2009

Feeling Flush!!

I got my payslip today and this month, I get back 16man that I've paid in inhabitant's tax.

Which means that my paycheck this month is very healthy indeed!

And add that to what I've been saving - NICE!!

I will get 35man put into my account next week as well for my ticket home - although I will have to take it out again to actually pay for it...but it means that I will have fuck loadsa money in my account - and that is a very nice feeling. A very nice feeling indeed! :-)

Money money money!!!!

Oooohhhhh I just want to go shopping!! But I won't. Well, I will do one last Fukuoka shop...but I can't see it being anything mad seeing as I'm moving to TOKYO!!! But there are a couple of really cheap shops I wanna have a peek in before I leave.

xxx

No comments: