“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 13 March 2010

At Last!

A new episode of Gossip Girl!

It hasn't been on for absolutely ages and FINALLY there was a new episode all ready and waiting for me! Yay!!

Did you see it? Jenny looked absolutely STUNNING at that dinner thing that they went to. So much better with her hair up than those horrid extensions. Stunning.

And I just watched the new episode of HIMYM with also gave me a giggle - like it always does.

I'm absolutely shattered - Saturdays are always a hard day at work and today was no exception. I just came home and chilled out. To be honest, I could totally fall asleep now but I don't wanna wake up at some stupid time in the morning so I figured I'd catch up with my online TV instead. Still a nice way to spend the evening now that I'm on a serious saving mission. I'm not even that bothered about staying in actually because it was such a mission last month taking a change of clothes to work and then having to go out carrying all my work stuff with me all night. Definitely nice taking a break from that.

xx

No comments: