“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 29 March 2010

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Definitely Seth Aaron or Jay to win Project Runway!

Their stuff is so effing HOT it makes me wanna cry. I would KILL to own some of the stuff that they have made. Seth Aaron is so consistent and I would literally wear any of the stuff that he has made. His jackets are absolutely IMPECCABLE and just seriously styling. As for Jay, well, those trousers that he made out of bin liners?!?! My God they were AMAZING!! I really loved Emilio's winning look this week as well...he's created some seriously hot stuff too.

The three of them totally deserve to be in Bryant Park.

I'm sad to see Anthony go this week because he is so funny but I don't really like what he puts out on the catwalk every week. Jonathan needs to leave RIGHT NOW!! What he did this week was seriously FUGLY!!! Maya and Mila need to leave with him - their attitudes absolutely do my head in - they have from the beginning.

Seth Aaron and Jay to go all the way! It would actually be an offense of they didn't make it to Bryant Park. I am so excited to see their collections. Seth Aaron is so polished EVERY SINGLE WEEK and he just has this incredible originality about him which I absolutely love. He's also kinda hot...but that's not influencing my opinion at all! I swear! I WANT THOSE CLOTHES!!!!

So hot. So hot, hot, hot.

And if you're reading this and have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, then you need to log on and start watching! Even if it is just the latest episode!

xx

No comments: