“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 10 March 2010

やった!

So in the end I did decide to sleep on it...and nothing changed!

The flights are booked for my lil weekend away next month!

I get back to Tokyo really late though on the Monday so I am gonna be wrecked for work the next day.

Oh well! This is gonna be totally worth it!

On a completely different note, what the hell is going on with this weather?! I was definitely too quick to stash away that extra blanket - it's mad snowing in Tokyo! And the temperatures have just plummeted so I'm back to freezing my arse off! Why?!?! It's March - not January! This just makes me even more excited to get to the beaches of Malaysia.

Mmmmmm...beaches....sun...sand...sea....cocktails.....food....shopping...great clubs and great friends!

HURRY UP!

xx

No comments: