“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 4 March 2010

Effed Up Dreams

Argh - I really wish I could tell you about the dreams I had last night.

But I've forgotten.

After one of them I woke up in a complete state of panic and when my alarm went off this morning, it scared the hell out of me. I may not remember what I had been dreaming about, but it was definitely messed up.

And as I'm getting ready to go to work, I am feeling exhausted.

Do you ever have that feeling when you know something is bothering you but you can't put your finger on what it is? That's what I have right now. It's like I've forgotten what it is that I should be bothered about. A very strange feeling indeed.

I hate Thursdays. Probably my most boring day at work - a jam packed day filled with dull, quiet students. Well, not all of them are quiet but for some reason I always spend Thursdays yawning.

K, I gotta head out.

xx

No comments: