“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 19 March 2010

=(

I just watched what I think was the next episode of Grey's Anatomy (as in the one after the awesome one I told you about)....actually, I think it might be 2 after that one but anyway....

...I absolutely bawled my way through it!

It was just so SAD and all the uffed up relationships and tragedies. I dunno.

But now I'm feeling really....meh! I'm not even sure why it bothered me this much. I mean, I think I know but I'm not going to share that with you! Sorry! Some things are just better off not said...or maybe i just don't want you to know!

;-)

xx

No comments: