“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 7 March 2010

Shitty Weather

This weather sucks!

I walked back from the gym and my fingers were frozen! It's cold and it's raining. And now that I'm in, I'm not going anywhere!

Grrr..I wanted to go out tonight as well with some friends that I haven't seen in absolutely ages. But in this weather? Hell no!

I totally voided any work I did at the gym today by buying loads of chocolate in the supermarket and scoffing half a big bar while I was walking home. That meant my promise to myself to not eat chocolate or doughnuts for a week lasted about...25 minutes! LOL! Why the hell can't I resist?!

You know ASDA? They are selling ASDA's own chocolate in the supermarket! And it's actually really good. Granted, if I was back in England, I wouldn't touch it for the world - I don't even go into Asda, but seeing that Japanese chocolate is absolutely SHIT (I'll let Ghana and Dars off the hook), Asda's own chocolate tasted amazing!

xx

No comments: