“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 10 March 2010

寒い!!

March my arse! It's freezing!

Even though the sun was out and gorgeous today, it was still stupid cold. I was so cozy when I woke up this morning, I just couldn't get out of bed to make it to the gym. The thought of getting in the pool for some aqua just made me wrap the blankets around me tighter!

I was actualyl productive in my lunch break today! Well, I posted a letter and made the payments at the different conbinis for my flights for next month. How annoying having to fly with two different airlines but it was the cheapest way to go. It also made me realise how far my Japanese has come - I would never have been able to use those dumb machines to make payments a couple fo years ago, yet today, I didn't even have to think about what I was doing. Yay!

Stupid weather. I hate it. I hate snow.

xx

No comments: