“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 27 March 2010

Should I?

What does everyone think about hooking up with people you work with?

After a month of sexual innuendos and very subtle flirting, I totally made a move on someone I work with. Nothing's happened...yet....but I found out today that the feelings are mutual.

I just don't want him to go all weird on me. He reckons he won't...but he would say that, wouldn't he!

Hmmmm...it also takes the excitement of that build up away when you've said something because it means you KNOW what is gonna happen when you see them outside of work! I'm sure that's something that will come back though!

Should I? It would never be anything serious...just a bit of fun...

LOL - I'm totally down! ;-)

xx

No comments: