“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 15 March 2010

The Early Bird...

....may catch the worm, then then winds up being tired all day! =(

I slept so badly last night and ending up waking up when my flatmate left for work. And now I am feeling so effing tired it's not even funny.

I've got a lot done already though, but there is a lot more to go. But all I can think about is crawling back under the covers and sleeping for the rest of the day. No such luck - I have too much to do to take the luxury of sleeping all day...the same as every "weekend" really! I just hope I'm not too tired to go to the gym later! Only a month and a half to go before I hit the beach and I am no way near ready! LOL!

xx

No comments: