“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 15 March 2010

What A Great Feeling!

I've just got back from the gym and I feel amazing!

It's like a 20 minute walk to get there, and then my aero class was hardcore today, and the step worked up a nice sweat too.

There is nothing better than ending your day than with a soak in the onsen. Washing off all that sweat, shoving on a hair and face mask and then just soaking in 43 degree water. The feeling of your muscles just relaxing in the water is so nice. I always can never be bothered to walk home afterwards..but obviously I do..NEARLY all of the time.

And it's funny because I decided t day that I was going to try again and go for a week without cakes and doughnuts and chocolate, but then I went ahead and baked some brownies! And of top of that, my private student brought me 5 doughnuts to apologise for being half an hour late! The most impressive thing is I haven't touched any of them! Not yet anyway! But I'm hoping that they will keep for a bit so at least I won't have to BUY and cakes or doughnuts or chocolate. =)

xx

No comments: